Terms & Conditions
Martin Cheung Photography operates at the highest professional level but in the modern litigious day & age, it's probably a good idea to have some terms and conditions in place.
- We have fun. No boring weddings please!
- Do drop me a Facebook friend request. It's nice to get to know you and by the time your wedding day arrives we're not making small talk but chatting like friends.
- Your digital photos can be shared with your friends & family. Just don't sell them to for example Hello! magazine without checking with me first please. I probably won't mind. But I'd like to get a copy to show my mum!
- If you are a supplier and want some photos of a wedding I have previously photographed. Do drop me a message, say hello and I'll be happy to email you them over free of charge. I can't do my job without you. I don't see why you should pay! But I get a bit busy so if I said I'll email you and haven't. Just give me a gentle nudge.
- Under no circumstances will Martin Cheung Photography tolerate any form of abuse. I am married and have three kids. I get enough of that at home thank you very much! If any form of abuse is received, I reserve the right to go home straight away and let my family do it properly.
- In the unlikely event that I die then I definitely will not be at your wedding. In which case my loving wife who will have more time to herself now will organise a replacement for you. If I am seriously ill and not just suffering from man flu then I'll organise a replacement photographer who will hopefully be just as much as a photography ninja as I am.
- We take a selfie. My kids say I'm not cool. This will show them!